Friday, March 21, 2008

Calling All Procrastinators!

Okay...I admit, I'm a procrastinator.

A big one.

In fact, I'm such a big procrastinator that I've often jeopardized big opportunities by ignoring, delaying, or not following through.

If you're a procrastinator, you know exactly what I mean.

It can be so darn frustrating. You want to change, you really do, but something holds you back.

Which is why I started this blog.

Won't you join me as I work to slay this vicious monster before it attacks anymore of my dreams?

While we're at it, let's destroy the procrastinator monster in you too! Let's realize our dreams together.

So what do you procrastinate? I want to hear it all, from the laundry to the large writing projects you have sitting on your desk.

Stay tuned for posts to come full of my own procrastination nightmares, and tips on how to make it through.

Cheers!

No comments: